Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1 in the


Whew! Okay, I just finished my exercises for today. My arms are shaking as I type this...lol.. But I feel good, Honestly. When you start your exercise program, do what you can do- not what someone tells you to do. Later as you get more conditioned, then go ahead and add more or change your routine up. There's no sense in being so sore by the next day that you do not want to exercise at all. You will be sore though- you are using muscles you most likely have not used in awhile. But that kind of soreness is good. You know what you are doing is working. Remember to eat healthy and drink plenty of water during all of this or else the exercising will be for nothing. That's only if you are trying to lose weight though. That is  not to say you can not have little treats now and then, but know how much you are eating. Once you get used to not over loading on sugar and carbs you are not going to miss it.( well, not a lot any way..lol) Exercise is hard if you have not been doing it all the time- Believe me when I say I was seriously thinking about LIPOSUCTION as I was working out just now...lol. But, I'm proud of myself- I pushed through. I did have to stop for a few minutes when I first started today though.  My son came home from weight-lifting and was STARVVVINGGG! Of course there was NOTHING here to eat! lol.. Sooo, I stopped and went into kitchen, pulled out veggies, eggs, ham and cheese and made him, my other son and my nephew an awesome omelet..lol. Can't very well have them STARVE  to death while I'm the one trying to lose weight and get fit, ya know...lol.

So, except for my walk tonight with the dog, day 1 of exercising is in the bag! Yay me!!
Me on the ab lounger- it's better on my back than doing crunches on the floor.


Day 1 in the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment