Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in the Groove~

I took yesterday off from my exercising- but i was good with my food and water. I went to bed at a decent time last night- 1130 pm- if you know me, then you know how big a deal that is. Normally I'm like a vampire..lol. I love staying up late,  and by late I mean like 3 or 4 am..lol. So, I got all kinds of good sleep and woke up at 5am. After doing house chores, getting family off to where they had to go, I was on my stationary bike by 7am. After that I did a lower body work out on my total gym 1100. I love this piece of equipment.  It's pretty easy to put together initially and it stores away really well right under my bed. Exercises are listed in a booklet with pictures, to help you get going and know what you are doing. I get an awesome workout with it! You are using your own body weight to exercise, so no clunky weights to move around. The incline adjusts from easier to harder too. My husband has been a weight lifter forever and even he tells me its a really good piece of equipment and is impressed with it.
Also, Don't forget to drink, drink, drink your water!
I can not stress drinking plenty of water enough- Carry a bottle with you where ever you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment